Friday, May 17, 2013

Blog about my store


Do you have a blog? Do people read it? Feel the need to help someone out? I am working to get funding and having my store mentioned in blogs across the net would be a great big help. Yes, investors love to see blogs about businesses they are looking at investing in. Curious, right? That is what I thought but that is the one common thread through the several investors that I have talked to. So, if you would blog about my store I would be so very grateful. Blog and I will send out some small free gifts to those who are willing to help out. Thank you and it is greatly appreciated. You can find my store by following the link below if you don't already know it.. Say some kind words. I have great posts in my guest book telling how awesome we are. I now just need to get mentioned... If you blog, send me a link in my PM or to blessings@lifesmysticaljourney.com and I'll make sure you get your free gift. Thank you..
Mystical Mysti Journey

http://lifesmysticaljourney.com/index.html

No comments:

Post a Comment