Saturday, October 27, 2012

November Newsletter has been released!




Merry meet again. It’s time for the Life’s Mystical Journey Newsletter. Here it is!


Please let me know if you have any questions, concerns, or even if you have something you would like to submit. I would love to see what you have written.

I look forward to sharing this with you and in the future and possibly hearing back from you also.

If you know anyone else who would be interested in receiving this newsletter, please have them send me an email to this address including their name and email address.

We are now looking to start a new ongoing article written by readers. It’s called A Day In My Life. I would love to hear about your experiences, how you started, and interesting story along your path. You do not have to give your real name, use a pseudonym if you would like. I will include a new story each month submitted by a reader. You can send your submissions to this address if you would like to participate. You will be notified before your writing is included in the letter.

Bright Blessings to you and yours,


Bright Blessings to you and yours,
Journey
253-394-8868

No comments:

Post a Comment